FRESH 2nd edition lands this september
The second edition of Marianne Cantwell’s best-selling Be A Free Range Human is available for pre-order now! Pre-order your copy to be the first to get it:
Your Link Text
1. Beyond “finding your passion”. (What to do when no ‘one’ idea ever fully fits). 💡
2. Under the surface of success stories (aka “what if I’m not a shiny haired always-confident entrepreneur?”🧐).
(Go beyond the shiny glossy surface view and share real talk about people – me included – who created their own thing while living with anxiety, depression, being a ‘HSP’, chronic illness and other hidden realities that don’t usually get talked about).
3. Why varying from the traditional path to create a life and work you love doesn’t require you to ‘be a rebel’ 🥳
4. Beyond the ‘one size fits all’ formulas and blueprints for business success.
(Creating your own thing even if you secretly feel you don’t fit the mould of those around you 🙋♀️)
5. Overcoming information overwhelm (and perfectionism) to make a change for real 👊. Includes going from ‘imagining’ to making an idea happen in under a month.
6. Doing your own thing (without getting lost in endless 10-step how to’s 🤯 and comparisons in your newsfeed)
7. Why your weirdness is your edge. (An unconventional approach to finding what you really have to offer. This is my personal favourite!)
8. Redefining ‘realistic’
(If your audience has ever been told to “get real” or had an idea then told themselves “well, not in the real world…”, then let’s talk about finding the difference between what is truly “realistic” for you vs just a reflection of what people around you are doing 🤷♂️)
9. Why ‘clever ideas’ are not always the smartest choice.
10. Quitting your job, travelling the world and working from your laptop (the inside view of the #laptoplifestyle 🏝trend from someone who did it before ‘digital nomad’ was a proper term).
NOTE: this book is not about quitting your job and travelling the world – it’s about creating something that fits who you are (and the life you want… whatever that may be). However it touches on this – so if you have an audience who is interested in this topic of ‘living and working anywhere’, let’s have some real talk about this one, from someone who was there from the start of this trend.
And more. Like the sound of any of these (or of this in general?). Drop me a line back and let’s make this happen!